This ILS Training course goes above and beyond standard BLS training the course is designed to meet the requirements of ILS courses as directed by UK Resus Council guidelines, certified by ProTrainings and includes the latest CPR and Coronavirus recommendations.
The aim of our ILS training course is to provide you with a higher level of theory and practical training in immediate life support (BLS/CPR) and other medical emergencies as required by the GDC. Our ILS training course is ran over one day and consists of theory and practical sessions and includes training in the theory and practical AED use, in the event of a cardiac arrest.
- Understand basic life support requirements
- Be able to demonstrate basic life support techniques and automated external defibrillator use in line with current national guidelines
- Be able to demonstrate post-resuscitation procedures
- Be able to carry out basic user maintenance and troubleshoot problems with an automated external defibrillator
- Understand the safe use of an automated external defibrillator
- Understand medical emergencies and the treatment required for the following: Asthma – Hyperventilation – Anaphylactic shock – Diabetes – Seizures and Epilepsy – Sepsis
Our boredom free training is intended to train you in a higher level of immediate life support (BLS/CPR), AED and medical emergency skills. This will give you the confidence and knowledge to deal with a medical emergency. This CPD course meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcomes C.
Available as small group training and 1 to 1 training, please contact us for further details. Prices start from £150.00 per delegate