Benefits of E Learning Courses: E Learning has helped transform the way people learn and develop new skills.
Faster delivery -E Learning courses cut down on the training time required because:
- it does not take as long to start and wrap up a learning session
- learners set their own pace, rather than the pace of the group
- no travel time is needed to get to and from training events
- learners can focus on elements of a programme they need to learn and can skip what they already know
Lower costs – Because of the way and ease in which E Learning courses are delivered the cost of learning and development for organisations are reduced. The gains of E Learning courses reduce the cost of reducing training times, course materials, travel and accommodation.
Lower environmental impact – The key areas in which E Learning lowers an organisations’ environmental impact are as follows:
- cuts down on the travel and accommodation costs associated with undertaking a course
- reduces the need for a campus site and the accompanying costs of maintaining the facility and equipment
- eliminates the need for paper, thus saving trees